Major changes are not always required. Minor tweaks are fine from time to time. Wanna design for an interesting and innovative brand? We offer you a huge designing challenge if you find the following job description appealing:
- Digital banners design for newsletters and websites;
- Web design - desktop, mobile, tablet, responsive, user experience;
- Product portfolio design - year to year refreshment of product portfolio (new concept, new layout, different portfolio format, new games, innovative arrangement of materials, refreshed fonts etc.);
- Design of promotional print materials - leaflets, brochures, posters, business cards and any other marketing collateral;
- Design of promotional materials like bags, flash drives, USB hubs, mugs, shirts, bags, mouse pads, pens etc.;
- Newsletter and corporate presentations design;
- Designing images to be used in blog and news on website, as well as images on social networks;
- Email signature design;
- Reports design - charts and tables;
- Infographics design - both print and digital versions;
- Designing all other materials for the needs of HR and Administration Office.
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Strong visual sense;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Strong written English skills;
- Proactivity and flexibility when it comes to suggesting and exchanging new ideas and designs;
- Exceptional creativity and innovation;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
If you dream of this as being something you would like to do, let’s do it! Send us your CV and portfolio that showcases your skills and experience to date. Please send your portfolio separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art makes questions, design makes solutions. Be part of our solutions.